Thursday, April 8, 2010

Life n Times of N.A.B.


The man upstairs...
Recently I had a decision to make, a decision that had me wrestling with my thoughts, poking and prodding at my mind for answers. I was recently put into a position to make a big decision in a family member's life, out of respect I won't say who...When asked to make a decision,there I was without answer, stuck, without a clue or starting place. I searched my mind looking for friends to call, I asked advice of my closets friends, I even called an ex mine lol. I name all these options to point to my final but most important decision, and that was to take it to the Man Upstairs, I trusted him and asked him, and sat back and I watched the solution unravel itself before me.

S.N.
Passion-fill Post

No comments:

Post a Comment