Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life's Purpose


I have been doing a lot of thinking as of lately trying to figure out what is the purpose of life? The physical earthly purpose of life not the spiritual religious aspects. When I look at the world that I inherited, that I was born into, our world worships the material, we as people hold a belief of life that the only things that matter are thing things that we can touch and grasp for example, money, stocks, wealth. These things create desire, they create restraints and worse of all they create casualties. I have realized that I am not excited to enter into the "real world" because it is horribly backwards and misguided. You work hard in school, some for 20 years including elementary school, just to finally reach the goal of a career? But what is a job exactly you are no longer exchanging your hours for assignments and knowledge now your time is transformed into funds/dollars. You are working making your money but if you are a member of the inherited society you must now pay for cable, electricity, internet, cell phone, God forbid you have college loans to pay off or a car, an apartment or house. So once again you are placed in a endless cycle, I don't understand the purpose I don't understand the deeper meaning….I don't understand the physical earthly purpose of life.

This was just me venting trying to get something off my mind...

2 comments:

  1. now i believe we are in modern day slavery fueled by lies and misinterpreted truth (what we think is the truth is definitly not). we are geared to follow the leader never to become the leader. never to question only to accept events, information, rules, etc. that is put in front of us. its hard to talk about the physical without mentioning the spirtual. But staying on track I think the our true physical purpose is no longer obtainable right now unfortunatly. it has been clouded by the people who control our "every" move. to be honest I dont think something like this can be answered anymore because of how long we been in this form of society. we know nothing else but this (what we as people are suppose to in life in simple terms) . the very last thing you said, if you think about it we have been taught and programmed to think inside box so thats all we know. simply thats why I think (thinking outside the box) is so unclear if not impossible to understand. for the most part "they" won as weird as that sounds. if this was in person I could probably explain it better but yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell you this they have only one when you give up

    ReplyDelete